Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Kangkung Harvest

These kangkung was harvested a few weeks ago. I grew these Kangkung from seeds and they are really fast growing veggie. Harvested them in less than 60 days from date of sowing. Really easy to grow, as long as the soil is always damp, they will be happy.






Quite a fair amount from one pot of container! And I thought that growing them in one container would not be enough! 



                                       Makes a plateful of stir-fry for our dinner. Tender and tasty! Yum!


Happy Gardening !




7 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce! There's nothing like harvesting and enjoying one's own garden produce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very good harvest! My kangkung is not in good condition now.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stir fry kangkung is my favourite too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kangkung belacan is one of favourite dishes. We're thinking we should try and grow it. We enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i just love your blog i like the way you use your homegrown produce for cooking and that belimbing tree of yours is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy that is amazing! Your harvest is indeed plentiful and can make a plate of it. And I am sure it was yummy. In fact super yummy! I want some!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sis. I learned to cut my kangkung not instaed of cabut the akar from your blog.
    so now i have more kangkung. :D

    ReplyDelete