1. Inform who invited you
2. List 10 things you like to do
3. Invite 10 other bloggers
Malar is quite a gardener! As I have mentioned to her (twice), she has more green thumb than brown! If you visit her blog, then you will know what I mean!
10 things I like to do :
1. Gardening ! My love for gardening is inspired by my mother. She loved to plant. When I was small, staying in the village, she grew jambu air (water apple) which is extremely sweet, guava (crunchy and delicious), serai, daun pandan, jasmine, roses.... the list goes on.
2. My first fruit tree that I planted was when I was about 12 years old. I planted a rambutan tree from seed but when the plant was about 2 years old, we had to move. I was almost in tears at leaving behind my beloved tree!
3. I have always love flowers that are yellow in colour! Most of the time I do not know the name of plants! So sometimes it is very difficult to ask about a certain plant at the nursery!
4. I would love to have a big gardening space, my little 'big' private garden, where I could plant all the plants that I love! At the moment I have to make do with pots and containers.
5. Besides gardening, I love to bake and cook! Again, inspired by my mother, who was a great cook. I love trying out new recipes.
6. My favourite section at the bookstore will be at the cookery and gardening section. I could spend hours just browsing and reading the fabulous books! The glossy pictures of perfectly maintained gardens with all the beautiful flowers and greens are enough to dazzle me, hence I would dream about "my own dream garden"!
7. I'm basically a homey person, so travelling is not that important nor at the top of my list.
8. I love to read, though mostly now it has been taken over by gardening books, magazines and cookbooks!
9. I love coffee, must have my cup of coffee first thing in the morning before I start my day.
10. I love to check on my emails, meaning that friends are not that far away!
Invite 10 other bloggers :
I am inviting the following blogger friend for this game and for anyone else, please feel free to join in, it would be fun to know you.
1. Go Right In My Garden - p3Chandan, Selangor, Malaysia